HELPING HANDS VET CLINIC:
Part or Full-time Associate Veterinarian wanted to join our team! We are an AAHA Accredited Hospital located in the Alderwood area. We offer integrated medicine to meet the needs, of our growing loyal client base.
The hospital is well equipped with a full in-house lab, digital radiographs and digital dental, u/s, therapeutic laser, and many other state-of- the-art diagnostic tools. Our experienced technicians and strong support staff are dedicated to excellent patient care, education, and supporting the local community.
Our new associate veterinarian, under the guidance of the Owner/DVM and Practice Manager, will mentor the medical team ensuring effectiveness, productivity, and safety.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• The ideal candidate will possess a positive work ethic, approaching the day in an energetic, outgoing, and friendly manner.
• The associate veterinarian must be able to provide high quality patient care through client education, progressive diagnostics, and preventive medicine.
• Maintain a current WA state Veterinary License in good standing.
• USDA accredited/eligible.
• Strong medical and surgical background.
• Willingness to share our vision, improving pets’ lives and the hospital’s business performance.
• An ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the Veterinary Code of Ethics.
• Professional appearance and comportment.
• Flexible scheduling available, with a commitment to 3-5 days per week including 2-3 Saturdays per month.
• Great compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage,
• Paid vacations, holidays and sick pay.
• Opportunity for yearly production bonuses
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com