Part or Full-time Associate Veterinarian wanted to join our team! We are an AAHA Accredited Hospital located in the Alderwood area. We offer integrated medicine to meet the needs, of our growing loyal client base.
The hospital is well equipped with a full in-house lab, digital radiographs and digital dental, u/s, therapeutic laser, and many other state-of- the-art diagnostic tools. Our experienced technicians and strong support staff are dedicated to excellent patient care, education, and supporting the local community.
Our new associate veterinarian, under the guidance of the Owner/DVM and Practice Manager, will mentor the medical team ensuring effectiveness, productivity, and safety.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• The ideal candidate will possess a positive work ethic, approaching the day in an energetic, outgoing, and friendly manner.
• The associate veterinarian must be able to provide high quality patient care through client education, progressive diagnostics, and preventive medicine.
• Maintain a current WA state Veterinary License in good standing.
• USDA accredited/eligible.
• Strong medical and surgical background.
• Willingness to share our vision, improving pets’ lives and the hospital’s business performance.
• An ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the Veterinary Code of Ethics.
• Professional appearance and comportment.
• Flexible scheduling available, with a commitment to 3-5 days per week including 2-3 Saturdays per month.
• Great compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage,
• Paid vacations, holidays and sick pay.
• Opportunity for yearly production bonuses
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a Veterinary Technician to join our team!
A majority of your time will be spent doing technician duties, such as assisting in routine surgical procedures, oversee patient monitoring, patient discharge, filling medication requests, answering triage phone line regarding patient concerns or questions, consulting regularly with on duty veterinarian and routine equipment maintenance.
• Direct/assist technicians in their performance of a variety of technical and client education duties that facilitate the work of the practitioners, and practice manager who directly or indirectly provide patient care.
• Ensures that calls relating to pet care as directed to the front office are completed. Educate clients and technical staff regarding policies when required.
• Ensures that the technical staff continues to work in and efficient and well organized manor.
• Knowledgeable regarding related federal and state animal health laws and regulations including OSHA. Ensure that the hospital and its employees are in compliance with regulations. Inform the veterinary practice manager of any regulatory issues.
• Oversee completion of daily checklists for technicians and assistants.
• Meet regularly with the practice manager to discuss any problems or improvements.
• Must be able to work energetically for entire shift, sometimes exceeding 9‐10 hours per day. Shift does not end until all duties are completed.
Required knowledge of hospital procedures outlined in the current employee manual as well as those that are implied (reasonable expectations). Knowledge of spelling and the meaning of commonly used veterinary terminology in order to accurately enter specific information onto patient records. Requires strong customer service skills.
Must have current vet tech license in Washington state.
Consistent leadership and clearly defined goals will help prepare Helping Hands for a prosperous future. Direct and effective communication and an empowered staff will allow us to create a healthy and successful environment. Helping Hands will provide a fear free and compassionate experience for our patients and clients.
We act with kindness and compassion. We communicate directly and professionally.
We work together as a team. We seek the best outcome in every situation.
We are all accountable to each other.
Purpose: To provide high quality medicine and compassionate care to all of our patients
Our Niche: Finding treatment plans that best fits our patient’s needs.
Our Promise: We care for your pets as if they were our own!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour